Basetec Piling offer a structural steel supply and installation service throughout North West England for both domestic and commercial steel fabrication projects. As we offer a quick and reliable service, we have become many people’s first choice for structural steelwork and steel fabrication.
What is Structural Steelwork?
Structural steelwork is generally used to form a ‘skeleton’ frame for a building or structure, typically consisting of beams that are riveted, bolted or welded together. It’s often considered to be the most important resource in construction.
Basetec Structural Steelwork Services:
We offer on-site surveys and services for repairs, welding, fitting and erection of structural steelwork by qualified appointed steel fabricators and erectors. Services also include:
- Drawing Interpretation
- Steel Cut to Size
- Painting and Galvanising
- Nuts and Bolts
- On-Site Erection
- On-Site Welding
Where Do We Offer Structural Steelwork?
Basetec Piling provides structural steelwork services throughout the North West, including:
- Greater Manchester
WANT A FREE QUOTE?
GET IN TOUCH NOW !
- Piling Works At A Property In Crewe
- Swimming Pool Construction Update, Bolton
- Extension Piling In Salford
- Piling Works for Extension, Gorton
- Basement Level Swimming Pool Construction, Bolton
- Piling Works for Extension, Worsley
- Piling Foundation Solution, Chorley
- Piling Foundations In Macclesfield
- Extension Piling Foundations, Whitchurch
- New Build Foundations, Billington