Excavation and Groundwork in Cumbria
We have developed a quality piling preparation process of our Excavation and Groundwork stages. Whether the project is large or small, we can supply a cost-effective and reliable solution to meet your needs for Excavation and Groundwork in Cumbria.
Our skillful civil engineers provide first-class solutions, wherever your location in the Cumbrian area is, due to our wide range of area knowledge.
Areas we cover:
Cumbria consists of six districts, which include Allerdale, Barrow-in-Furness, Carlisle, Copeland, Eden and South Lakeland. Even though Cumbria is one of the most sparsely populated counties, we still believe that its location is valuable.
What do we offer?
There are 2 steps to prepare the site and ground for piling or foundation works:
- Excavation – digging a plot for the new foundation or structure.
- Groundwork – including; site clearance and preparation, drainage, reinforcement of concrete slabs, roadways, and landscaping.
On top of this, we offer a Piling and Mini Piling service, and the Reinforcement of Concrete Foundations.
Why choose Excavation and Groundwork in Cumbria by Basetec Piling?
Basetec Piling recognises that within Cumbria there are large areas of natural beauty and countryside, which attracts many visitors each year. With this in mind, we have an environmental policy, which we comply with through all our projects:
- Compliance with all environmental legislation and local development plans.
- Identification of potential environmental anxieties concerning our work.
- Implementation of practical minimisation of environmental effects caused by our work, eg waste management, pollution from spillages
Our civil engineering team are industry experts, and subsequently can conduct all projects professionally, and with minimal disruption. Even with it being a rural area, we have the appropriate local links to high-quality local building suppliers and specialists for all types of projects.
We understand that new builds can be a daunting prospect when you know little about the service. Our customer service team are equipped to help with all project types, so don’t hesitate to get in touch with your query.