What information does Basetec Piling Limited collect about you?
We collect information about you when you fill in a contact form or contact us directly. We only collect information about you which is relevant to the business needs, in order to fulfil your request or to better tailor our communications.
The information we collect about you may include your name, address, email address, phone number, IP address, location, company name, sex, age, your chosen internet browser and service provider and device, as well as any additional information you supply voluntarily.
How we use your data
Basetec Piling Limited may use and collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- To deal with your request or enquiry;
- To carry out any obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Basetec Piling Limited;
- To provide ongoing customer support and after-sales service;
- To conduct market research in order to improve our products and services (we will always seek your prior consent for this);
- To follow up on user experience we provide in order to improve our products and services;
- To keep your records up-to-date.
We will never pass your information on to a third party or use it for any purpose other than what it was originally collected and authorised for, without your prior consent.
How long will we store your data?
Where you submit your personal information, Basetec Piling Limited will only keep it for as long as it is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted.
If you have purchased anything from us, we are legally required to keep your basic personal data (name, address and contact details) for six years.
What are your rights?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. You may do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to: FAO Data Protection Officer, Basetec Piling Limited, 46 Church Street, Adlington, Chorley PR7 4EX
We aim to ensure that your personal information is up-to-date and accurate. You may ask us to update or remove information about you that you consider to be inaccurate.
If you are not satisfied with our response or think we are not processing your personal data in line with GDPR requirements, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office via https://ico.org.uk.
Links to other websites
How to contact us
Address: Basetec Piling Limited, 46 Church Street, Adlington, Chorley PR7 4EX
WANT A FREE QUOTE?
GET IN TOUCH NOW !
- Piling Works At A Property In Crewe
- Swimming Pool Construction Update, Bolton
- Extension Piling In Salford
- Piling Works for Extension, Gorton
- Basement Level Swimming Pool Construction, Bolton
- Piling Works for Extension, Worsley
- Piling Foundation Solution, Chorley
- Piling Foundations In Macclesfield
- Extension Piling Foundations, Whitchurch
- New Build Foundations, Billington