Basement Level Swimming Pool Construction, Bolton
7th November 2017
Basement Construction In Bolton
- Basement Level Construction for Swimming Pool, Changing Room & Sauna Room
- Started in October 2017
- Completion date: Spring 2018
Over the past few weeks, we have begun working on a very exciting basement construction in Bolton. We are constructing a new basement level to our clients family home. A new level will accommodate the construction of a 15m swimming pool, complete with changing and sauna rooms.
Before the start of the works, we liaised with the appointed structural engineer, to ensure that the new level will support the existing frame and structure of the house. After referring to the architects drawings, the structural engineer produced his own set of structural drawings. These drawings have enabled us to begin the excavation works to the property and its garden. The new level will start from underneath the original house structure and spread out into the clients garden. We will be installing retaining walls around the swimming pool structure. This is an on-going project so check back for more updates on our progress.
The images below show the original structure of the home, and our excavation works to create the new floor space below.
Furthermore if you would like more information regarding our services please feel free to contact us. We will be more than happy to help with any up and coming projects that you may have.
Visit our sister website, Underpinning Solutions, who specialise in underpinning and subsidence solutions, and property structural repair work.
WANT A FREE QUOTE?
GET IN TOUCH NOW !
- Piling Works At A Property In Crewe
- Swimming Pool Construction Update, Bolton
- Extension Piling In Salford
- Piling Works for Extension, Gorton
- Basement Level Swimming Pool Construction, Bolton
- Piling Works for Extension, Worsley
- Piling Foundation Solution, Chorley
- Piling Foundations In Macclesfield
- Extension Piling Foundations, Whitchurch
- New Build Foundations, Billington