Piled Concrete Foundations For New Build Double Garage, Bolton
26th July 2017
Piled Concrete Foundations In Bolton
- Completed in 4 working days, including concreting
- Fully Insured, Qualified, Experienced Workforce
- Structural Engineer Calculations Provided
- Tree Barrier used as advised by Building Inspector
Our client contacted us enquiring about some foundation work for their new double garage at their home. First of all, we arranged to visit site on the same day and discussed our service with the client. Once we agreed a price/payment terms, we able to begin work the very next day. We decided on a piled concrete foundation for this project.
Due to the locality of some of the trees in the clients garden, we liaised with the local building inspector who suggested that we installed a tree barrier scheme along with our standard foundation work. We were more than happy to do this. We opted for a polystyrene tree barrier. We began by excavating the ground for the foundation footings and installed our piling scheme, along with the tree barrier.
Once all of the work was in place for the piled concrete foundations in Bolton, we arranged for the building inspector to re-visit site in order to carry out a final inspection before concreting. As a result, he passed the works, and we were able to concrete that same afternoon.
In conclusion, it took a total of four working days to complete all of the works, including excavation and concreting. Overall, our client was pleased with the high standard of work completed.
Furthermore, it you would like some more information regarding our piling services, please feel free to contact us. We will be more than happy to help.
Visit our sister website, Underpinning Solutions, who specialise in underpinning and subsidence solutions, and property structural repair work.
WANT A FREE QUOTE?
GET IN TOUCH NOW !
- Piled Slabs in Chorley
- Small Domestic Mini Piling in Walton-Le-Dale
- Mini Piling in Lancashire
- Piling Project Images
- Piling Works At A Property In Crewe
- Swimming Pool Construction Update, Bolton
- Extension Piling In Salford
- Piling Works for Extension, Gorton
- Basement Level Swimming Pool Construction, Bolton
- Piling Works for Extension, Worsley